The Best of Both Worlds
Part-time/Full-time employee positions:
If you have a Masters degree in counseling and are licensure eligible or actively pursuing licensure as an LPC/MHSP or if you are licensed at the highest level in any of the therapist fields and are seeking the security of an employee position, the W2 positions are the best choice for you:
What We Offer:
- A W2 employment model
- LPC licensure supervision
- Flexible schedule
- In-office and telehealth
- Access to motivated client population
- In-house professional development
- No required on-call
- Support team for scheduling, billing, and client service
- Customized Marketing
- Amazing team culture and clinical support
- Malpractice Coverage
- Workers Comp
- Unemployment insurance
- Opportunities to attend professional trainings, earn CEs, and bonus incentives
- Top-notch technology and practice management system
- Professional growth opportunities
What We Need:
- Clinicians who are looking to provide a minimum of 20 hours of session availability per week
- Self-motivated, strong, independent individuals
- Behavioral health generalists – willing to see children, adults, couples, groups
- Masters degree in counseling or related from an accredited institution
- Licensed or actively working toward licensure
- Training/certification in DBT, EMDR, TF-CBT, couples work, etc preferred but not required
- Self-guided determination to complete your notes inside of 24 hours
- Psychotherapists that are looking to grow professionally and prepare for private practice
- Strong character matters – ethics, integrity, honesty, adaptability and quality of care to name a few
Independent Contractor Positions:
If you are a professional counselor, social worker, marriage and family therapist, or a psychologist seeking the independence of private practice without the hassles of managing a business or the isolation of a solo practice, these opportunities are for you:
– full-time hours
– weekday, evening, or weekend
– individual, couple/family, group counseling
– Masters degree in counseling, social work, or psychology required
– licensure required
– credentialed status with major insurance providers preferred but not required
– adherence to the highest ethical and professional standards required
Compensation: up to 70% of collections
Advantages of working with us:
– you decide the days/hours you want to work
– you decide the number of clients you want to see
– we take care of scheduling, billing, insurance credentialing, etc.
– steadily increasing referrals flow
– extremely high collection rate
– optional weekly peer consultations
– no-show protection
– opportunities to collaborate with other professionals on site
– use of our client file software
– beautiful, clean, and safe office environment
– staff-only on-site facilities to include break room, small gym, and computer area
Our promise to you
– We will not have a mandatory annual Employee Appreciation Day because we will appreciate you every day.
– We will hold no “mandatory fun” events.
– We will not ask you to sit through hours of meetings on issues that can be addressed with a phone call, email, or text.
– We will not bury you under piles of unnecessary paperwork.
– We will treat you as an adult and not micromanage.
– We will not make you waste hours at the office just for the sake of it.
– We will not speak about you behind your back, because we believe in clear communication, not office politics.