We want to share new and exciting developments here at the center. The following groups are enrolling. Call us at 615-301-8431, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll.
Currently enrolling for Beginners Yoga classes. Details about days/times will be announced upon formation of a group. The classes will be facilitated by Paquita Pullen, the owner/operator of One Love Yoga. In addition to being a yoga teacher, PaQuita has extensive background in mental health. Her classes are inspired by the Anahata Chakra which is most commonly known as the Heart Chakra. This energy center influences self-acceptance, love/relationships, and kindness. PaQuita strives to make yoga accessible to all individuals regardless of racial/ethnic identity, religion, body type, disability, or socioeconomic status. We love ourselves, those around us, and the yogic path. For more information or to enroll, please email us at email@example.com or call us at the phone number at the bottom of the page.
Women's Therapy Group
Woman 2 Woman is an empowerment group for women led by PaQuita Pullen, LPC-MHSP and Tomauro Veasley, LMFT (Temp) that is set to begin on October 16, 2019 at 6:15 here at Cedar Tree Wellness Center!
- Here is what you can expect from this powerhouse of a group:
- A safe and supportive environment to express your thoughts, feelings and behaviors as they relate to self, others and the world around you
- Experiential exercises that help facilitate the learning process and provide real-world application
- A sense of community and connection with other women
- Positive reinforcement, validation, empathy
- Evidenced based tools and strategies that help boost confidence and establish healthy relationships
Self-Investment is $50 per session. Most major insurances accepted.
Please reach out today to PaQuita Pullen at PaQuita.Pullen@cedartree.center or Tomauro Veasley at Tomauro.Veasley@cedartree.center for inquiries and to obtain pre-screen questions!